TITLE: Northwest Region External Affairs Manager
FOCUS AREAS: Health & human services, education improvement, environmental stewardship, arts and culture, civic & community
CONTACT: 706-236-1213, email@example.com
PROFILE: Toni Jackson Hannah is the region external affairs manager Georgia Power Foundation for the Northwest region of the state. This includes 15 counties in Northwest Georgia. Hannah, who has been in this position since November 2014, shares the following information about her current role:
- Coordinate and execute region-wide initiatives, lead external strategy, develop region
- externals goals, charitable giving budget and region communications
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with region legislators, other elected
- officials and key business leaders
- Develop and execute region’s charitable giving strategy including grant distribution,
- partnership development and coordination of volunteer events
- Serve as the focal point for communications for the region; monitor all media coverage in the
- region and prepare as needed
- Lead the external affairs strategy working in partnership with region leadership team
- Provide leadership on various external committees and boards as requested
In the past, she has had many other roles with this company, including business and information manager and talent management programs manager. Before coming joining Georgia Power, she worked for Georgia Pacific LLC and The Coca-Cola Company. Hannah’s educational background includes a BS in communications from Western Carolina University.
You can watch a video of Hannah speaking to learn more about her here.