TITLE: Office Manager
FOCUS AREAS: Education, human services, health and hospitals
CONTACT: (501) 324-2233, 501-324-2233, email@example.com
PROFILE: Alma Willett is the office manager at the Charles A. Frueauff Foundation in Little Rock, Arkansas. She is typically the first point of contact for first-time grantseekers here.
She shares the following information about her current role:
• Prepare and mail letters to organizations receiving grants from the Frueauff Foundation.
• Assist Chief Administrator with inquiry letters and maintain database.
• Train interested persons on the Cooperating Collection Site through the Foundation Center.
• Develop a checkout system for usage of books & materials in resource room and maintain database.
• Coordinate schedules for boardroom and small meeting room usage.
• Answer telephones lines for Frueauff staff and tenants leasing space in Frueauff Foundation offices.
• Prepare billing invoices for tenants’ usage of postage equipment and parking usage.
• Prepare reports for the Foundation Center regarding the Charles A. Frueauff Foundation’s annual estimate of giving.
• Coordinate and order all office materials/supplies and equipment needs.
• Provide special assistance to tenants on an as needed basis.
Willett has been a notary public in Arkansas since 1988 and previously worked as an administrative assistant for the Arkansas Children’s Hospital for over seven years and as an office manager for Centers for Youth and Families for over eleven years. She was also a secretary for the Department of Human Services (Developmental Disability Services) for over four years.